1989 – Southbury Training School General
1988 – Practice Residency
1988 – 1986 -Loyola University School of Dentistry, D.D.S.
1986 – 1984 – University of Detroit School of Dentistry Loyola University, B.S.
1984 – 1976 – New Canaan High School
1988 – First Prize for basic research in studying the effect of two staining agents on various composites when exposed to peridex.
Private General Dental Practice since 1990.
1988 – 1989: Worked with physically and mentally handicapped adults while a resident at Southbury Training School. Provided for all their dental needs from simple dental care to one-day general sedation in a hospital setting.
Didactics, rotations, and typical patient care were administered through Danbury Hospital.
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- •Norwalk Hospital– Staff member
- •Connecticut State Dental Association Former Chairman of the Computer Committee
- •Former CSDA state level delegate
- •Stamford Dental Society – Past President
- •Pierre Fuchard Academy
- •Former Waveny Center Staff member
Journal of the Michigan Academy of General Dentistry, “Connecticut Bridge”
The Stamford Advocate, “The Connecticut Bridge”, February 6, 1996
- • Knights of Columbus, New Canaan, CT
- • Springdale Neighborhood Association – Former board member
- • The Tres Dias National Convention, St. Marks Church, New Canaan, CT – Communications Chair in 1991
- • Who’s Who Among Rising Young Americans
- • WSTC Radio’s Norwalk Hospital Health Hour – Guest speaker
- • Dental Center of Stamford– Dental Director, former member of the Board.
The Dantini Dental of Stamford office staff is a team of dental professionals who are dedicated to making your visits to our practice as positive as possible. We are pleased to present their pictures and contact information for your convenience.
- Hygenist — Alessandra
- Assistant —
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION:
- PHONE: (203) 322-5397
- ADDRESS: 12 Camp Avenue, Stamford, CT 06907