1989 – Southbury Training School General
1988 – Practice Residency
1988 – 1986 -Loyola University School of Dentistry, D.D.S.
1986 – 1984 – University of Detroit School of Dentistry Loyola University, B.S.
1984 – 1976 – New Canaan High School
1988 – First Prize for basic research in studying the effect of two staining agents on various composites when exposed to peridex.
Private General Dental Practice since 1990.
1988 – 1989: Worked with physically and mentally handicapped adults while a resident at Southbury Training School. Provided for all their dental needs from simple dental care to one-day general sedation in a hospital setting.
Didactics, rotations, and typical patient care were administered through Danbury Hospital.
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- •Norwalk Hospital– Staff member
- •Connecticut State Dental Association Former Chairman of the Computer Committee
- •Former CSDA state level delegate
- •Stamford Dental Society – Past President
- •Pierre Fuchard Academy
- •Former Waveny Center Staff member
Journal of the Michigan Academy of General Dentistry, “Connecticut Bridge”
The Stamford Advocate, “The Connecticut Bridge”, February 6, 1996
- • Knights of Columbus, New Canaan, CT
- • Springdale Neighborhood Association – Former board member
- • The Tres Dias National Convention, St. Marks Church, New Canaan, CT – Communications Chair in 1991
- • Who’s Who Among Rising Young Americans
- • WSTC Radio’s Norwalk Hospital Health Hour – Guest speaker
- • Dental Center of Stamford– Dental Director, former member of the Board.